Bad smell mouth
I have some problem with bad smell in my mouth please help me about this problem my age is 18 year old boy

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

At ur age bad breath might only be because of poor maintenance. Get ur teeth cleaned and maintain good oral hygiene
Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, main reason for bad breath is deposition of calculus on teeth or sore throat. Visit a dentist for oral examination and scaling and oral prophylaxis. Also brush twice a day and use tongue cleaner daily. Take care
Dr. Viral Parikh
Dentist 18 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, It's really unfortunate that at such a young tender age, you are suffering from Bad Breath. There are multiple causes for this. 1) There might be cavities in your teeth. 2) You might be suffering from gum disease and bleeding gums. In both the above cases, visit your local dentist and rectify the problem. 3) You need to increase your water intake and also avoid starving for long periods. 4) Use a non alcohol based mouthwash. Hope this answers your query. If you still have any doubts, feel free to ask.