Bad health
I m obsessed with repitive thoughts in mind...it feels like mind feels difficult to survive...don't actually know in which world I m living...not able to talk properly ..no relaxation in mind...under constant tension or stress...don't know what to do...any help

Hi I am sorry to hear that you are very anxious and you are under lot of stress. Please consult a Psychiatrist.
consult a Psychiatrist
relaxation and meditation will help. focus on physical fitness. if you have some one to confide discuss
Consultation is required. You need medication.
It sounds like OCD but it could also be due to Anxiety. Please get a detailed evaluation so that the diagnosis can be made. The issue can be controlled with a combination of medicine and psychotherapy. Please consult a qualified psychiatrist. 
It seems you are suffering from OCD. Thorough evaluation required. Consulting a Psychiatrist will surely help you to come out of this condition.