Bad health
I have stress over mind...Which won't let me think better...Heaviness on head...How to remove this pressure...Not able to focus

Hello sir This kind of problem could be some things that hurt you for long time and don't let you to go.. Deep Homoeopathic Clinic will help you. We need details discussion over the issues which troubles you. homoeopathic medicine will help you without having any side effects.. We also conduct online consultation and medicine provided through our courier services. You can connect with through practo.. Happy to help Regards Dr Poonam
We would also like to recommend you to follow these tips for the next 21 days. Please feel free to contact us for any further queries, you can contact us or book an appointment through Practo. Happy to help.
You are suffering with Acute stress which is affecting your work ,thinking capacity and may your relationship..i need further more information regarding your stress.you need.learn street management skills which is provide to my.patients who is suffering with.it.pls visit my.website. wwwmannjeevanjyihospital.com and I also on.prac..feel free for ask anything n online.consultation.
consult psychiatrist or.psychologist.
I am an online counselor and can definitely help you by counseling. We need to discuss in detail about the reasons for your stress basis on that I will guide you to overcome it. Do get in touch with me through Practo. Happy to help ! Visit my Facebook page and my website mentioned on it to know my work.
Stress anxiety are the common factors today which affect the every human everyday. You have to take professional help to deal with these. Consult Psychologist or Me online or offline and take proper Psychotherapy and Counselling. In this case further medication may be applied but not now. Beat the anxiety today for have a Stress less Future.
◆ Like my Fb page 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for various medical information and disease related news and treatment with management. ◆ Subscribe my YouTube channel 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for medical and disease related informative videos. ◆ Join My Whatsapp Group "Dr.Neogy's Clinic" for Medical Information,advice,Treatment information etc by using this link - https://chat.whatsapp.com/4cc6gqbon5u35zeowizqfi
Hi Sir Thanks for seeking help here. Heaviness of head is a feature of tension headache. I suggest you take medication for that... Try Naxdom 500 mg SOS for headache. Also use eliwel 25 mg every night for 1 month... Start yoga in morning for 20 mins . Get back to us after 1 month ... Happy to help you..
There' has to b a reason for it... Identify it and try to amend it