Backpain lower right

I work for long hours on computer and have back pain, I checked a doctor and had physiotherapy and the pain was cured. Now it's again, it starts in the evening and is cured after the sleep, it's on one side and the doctor told it's muscle sparsm. What will be the permanent solution and how can I strengthen the muscles.
views-icons 106 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. D Giridhar Balaji (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Raipur

See some physio to learn strengthening and stretching exercises and try to avoid sitting more than 45 mins in single stretch and try to have atleast one visit a month with your physio to asess your musculoskeletal system as there will be changes with time and age.
Dr. A. D. Vaghela (P.T)
Physiotherapist 4 yrs exp Bangalore
U should do strengthening and stretching exercises. Bt first u should start with free exercises.. u should do jogging and cardiac exercises also.. use moist hot pack for pain relief.. u should change ur posture position every 15 mint during work or sitting position.. Dont drink water in standing position.. always drink water in sitting position.. Maintain the posture during work and activities.. u should use the waist brace during work and travels to prevent pain.. Watch the video on you tube for back exercises.. Just follow the all the rules and regulation for back ache.. Sure u will get permanent cure.. hope u get well soon.. Thanks.. Tc
Mr. Ahsan Khan (P.T.)
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Mumbai
Adding to the comments. Ask ur physio to give u ergonomics and lifestyle counselling. Any position for long duration is hazardous. So get a plan for strengthening and stretching exercises from ur physio to follow on regular basis. Dont get carried away by word regular basis. Ur work demand is the reason u got to do some sort of stretching and strengthening regularly. And one more thing, that none can guarantee for permanent relief/life time relief.
Dr. Prabhat Gupta (PT)
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Gurgaon
Its is due to ur prolonged sitting, its my suggestion u do some back stretching and strengthen ur back muscles, they get help u.