Lower backpain

Hello , iam 26 years iam have lower backpain during my 1st pregnency and still now. Wheh i work hard my back will swell and get pain , i went for an ortho x ray is good nothing went wrong had medication for 3 months but again the problem continues. What should i do???

Doctor Answers (2) on Lower backpain

Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello.. Well try to maintain good posture..like always try to Kean against hard surface while sitting..it means sit with support...while bending and lifting any heavy objects try to bend your knees as it reduces the load on your back..you need to go for physiotherapy..they will teach you some exercises which you need to continue .. it will help you to reduce the pain...thank you