Lower back pain

Dear Doctor, Two days earlier I suddenly got excruciating pain in my lower back where as i do not do any kind of heavy physical work. I have checked my uric acid on doubt and found normal within range. The pain is still persisting. Will it go off by itself or should i have to take any medication. Plz advice.

Doctor Answers (4) on Lower back pain

Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Avoid all exercise tk rest and tk muscle relaxant medicine and heat fermentation twice a day After relief start stretching exercise of spine
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Bhujang Asana – Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily.
It is not necessary that you have not done any heavy physical activity then only u are at risk of disc prolapse working with wrong posture also puts your disc and spine to repetitive trauma.... Visit an orthopaedic consultant or a physio near your area
Dr. Pratik Desai Bangalore | Physiotherapist
Hi..please consult a doctor if the pain is radiating down in to your legs..if not, as you said there is no history of lifting heavy weights or physical activity. So it could be because of stress and wrong posture. When small stress of everyday life gets added up, it starts hurting. I will advice you not to panic take rest and you can take physiotherapy for few days to reduce your pain.Post that start proper core strengthening exercises to avoid such pain in future.