Back Stiffness and pain

Hello doctor. I am struggling with back pain/stiffness since last 10 years. Xrays MRI dont tell anything. vitamin D and B12 were down, took it for month with no effect. Accurpressure, accupuncture, Physiotherapy, massages, homeopathy alos being tried... Stiffness is increasing day by day. Ankeylosing spondlities was alos ruled out. Always feel lethargic and living a miserable life. have also taken depression treatment. Nothing works for me. Can you help.

Doctor Answers (7) on Back Stiffness and pain

Dr. Priyanka Bhati Faridabad | Physiotherapist
Hello friend
If all your investigations are fine and nothing can be ruled out please don't worry just go for a walk everyday.
Start with 10 minutes than slowly go up to half an hour every morning and you will see the difference within a month or so.
We need to first find out whether the Stiffness is objective or Subjective. Have you consulted a Neurosurgeon
Dr. Raviraj Francis Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Hello there,,,well dont worry sometimes the mind is a bigger culprit and makes us believe we are sick...you need to keep a positive attitude and mingle with positive people...also vit D and B12 supplements need to be taken for 3 months ...till the levels attend normalcy...also get your Thyroid and HB levels check.

Regards & take care.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Dr. Rajiv Mehta Delhi | Physiotherapist
Since ur mri and other test are normal so not to worry for any pathological disorder. It could be a mechanical back ache kindly visit a registered, qualified and experienced physiotherapist who will assess ur back and help u needful. I can understand that u have already visited a physiotherapist but sometimes choice of physiotherapist goes wrong ur condition is a perfect case to get relief with physiotherapy alone. Know us more at www.physiotherapistdelhi.in
plz visit me at any of my clinics , we il have to assess your condition possibly you are a case of chronic pains so that will be definitely a challenge for most practitioners to deal with but can definitly try to get some thing better for you! In the mean try to take more water and Cumin in food!
Dr. Sonia Talreja Dhawan (P.T) Delhi | Clinical Physiotherapist
Your back needs proper evaluation for treatment suggestions.... Meanwhile if everything has failed you need to exercise..... Workout is a natural antidepressant and painkiller as well.... When you work out, your body releases happy hormones.... Try giving time to your workout which may be in any form you enjoy... Be it walking or playing outdoor games or swimming or gym or even yoga.... It should be of your interest so that you don't have to put effort to keep up with the routine...