Back pain n Spain pain
Sir I got severe back pain for last 3weeks. How it's happens is when I was in swimming pool. I divide from 10 feet height on that moment I got back pain. Please help to solve my pain.

Dr. Harisha N L

Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.