Back pain and leg pain too
Hello my mom is having back pain and leg pain while walking and siting for too long please suggest what to do? She is having pain killers too frequently. I have attached her report too.

Mri is 2 years old so chances are whatever the findings are have stabilised or changed. Get her Vitamin D3 and B12 levels checked, of this is low, then supplements will rid the pain
vitamin levels
injectable supplements
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
The report shows multiple level disc buldge causing neural compression and thus the cause of back pain. The pain in leg is due to this only. Need to examine her clinically and then can opine further regarding management.
Hello Can you please elaborate her symptoms and problems more. It's better to correlate her problems with MRI
I would also suggest an X-ray to assess her spine. Kindly consult for detailed evaluation and advice
You can also try physiotherapist for pain relief and back strengthening