Anxiety socialising

I am experiencing the following- - Random, rapid thoughts which I feel are controlling me - My mind is always under some pressure, tension regarding the future, past. Thoughts about death and money - I get extremely anxious in my office, increased heart rate, hands shaking - I eat alone and try to avoid people - I feel like I am drowning and not being able to live happily - I try my best to be me but this sucks

Doctor Answers (3) on Anxiety socialising

Dr. Vikas Khanna Delhi | Hypnotherapist
First of all do not struggle to be "your own self". You seem to have spent a life of goal chasing with associated fear of not getting somewhere or not succeeding .The obsession of putting right foot forward always has landed you here and the body is trying to throw all the garbage which is a byproduct of repetitive insecure , fearful thinking pattern . These symptoms are just part of that. Know the cause of all this and how you have invested in current problem, do not fight it, let it go....seek a professional's help if you think you need it.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detalied counseling session and you may require medications such as SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants... With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, yes it is understandable, our thoughts are responsible for what we are, they are responsible for making us happy or sad. It is good that you already know where the problem is, all you need is behavioural therapy, to avoid all the problems , please consult a psychiatrist, he will help you with therapy.