Anxiety, nervous breakdown, anger issues
Anxiety, nervous breakdown, anger on small and big issues. I am unable to control emotional outbursts. Slightest dissatisfaction makes me angry. I need constant attention, in absence of which i suffer from anxiely. I have had a history of depression. I was treated for 2 years. It has reduced to a great extent but it relapses from time to time based on the situations.

Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detailed counseling session and you may require medications such as SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants... With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.