Anxiety disorder
I am taking zapiz 0.5 for anxiety disorder. Is there any side effect of zapiz 0.5? How I can reduce or stop that?

Zapiz is not the long term solution to Anxiety. It must be supplemented with an anti depressant. Regular use will cause you to become tolerant to it, so it will not work as effectively. Plus you can get dependent on it and it will be difficult to break the habit. Zapiz should only be taken under the supervision of a doctor
consult a Psychiatrist for anxiety
The side effect of the medication you can feel drowsiness, memory issues, cognitive impairments. When u wish to stop .... Take a half tablet for 6 days and stop. do not use for long-term if ur using  more than a month then you have to use half tablet for 15 days then stop.