Anxiety, Depression, Overthinking
Hi, I am facing some issues like anxiety, depression, overthinking. I don't know how to deal with it. There are so many thoughts going on in my mind everytime due to this feel lack of concentration. I have read many Q/A here. Many Psychiatrist says share with it friend/family. What if I don't feel comfortable with anyone. Anyone can please let me know how to deal with it.

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) CBT is one of the most successful ways to deal with anxiety. Multiple doctors and therapists recommend I do it. I still have yet to do it so I can't say from personal experience that it's successful, but I know from careful research, it is very helpful. Therapy, in general, is very helpful as well. Not many people understand or have time to listen to what you want to talk about, but therapists are paid to do that very thing. In fact, they are curious to learn more about you and help you decide for yourself what kind of feelings you have and what patterns you have when responding to stress or other factors that cause anxiety. Cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapeutic treatment that helps patients understand the thoughts and feelings that influence behaviors. CBT is commonly used to treat a wide range of disorders including phobias, addiction, depression and anxiety. What Is Cognitive Behavior Therapy? Cognitive behavioral therapy Mindfulness This one I have done for several weeks with my therapist and it was really helpful for me to keep me relaxed and at ease. Think of meditation but for less time and focused on muscle relaxations. It helps a lot and there are a lot of videos on YouTube that you can watch to get a better idea of what it's like. Mindfulness (psychology) Get a pet Simple and straightforward. When I was dealing with Anxiety, one thing I did was get a dog. Not a therapy dog, just one I found at a pound. She's a corgi mixed and has been awesome to have around. The best thing about pets are they are nonjudgmental, they love you all the time, and they are great at keeping you company. I have had my dog for two years and I haven't had panic attacks since (except a few, but even then she wasn't there). Even when I'm without her sometimes, I still feel a lot better having her around. Dogs are great companions and they give you purpose and teach you how to be responsible.
consult Psychiatrist/Psychologist
It seems you have depressive symptoms. If you are uncomfortable sharing these issues with someone you can talk to a psychiatrist.
Consult a psychiatrist you will profit from therapy and medication.
You can connect with psychiatrist or psychologist. You can get this help online. They can guide you after assessment.