Anxiety and depression
M going through anxiety and panic disorder since 3 months after having severe side effects from adr injection...my echo, angiography was normal except trop i and nt pro BNP which were elevated...I m also taking psychotherapy but everytime I get panic attack I rush to the hospital for ECG ..it comes normal with sinus tachycardia...m not able to tell my mind that it just my anxiety or panic attack nt heart attack..what should I do.

You should take treatment for Panic Disorder,so that this attack will not occur as frequently it is happening.
You need to follow JPMR exercise and 4-7-8 technique they both help u out
Its anxiety disorder and have panic attacks and you need to take treatment of anxiety disorder.