Anxiety and depression
Does homeopathy have a cure for anxiety and depression? How effective is it how much time does it take to work

Tremors, feeling anxious or nervous, sense of panic, sweating, increased heartbeat, feeling of impending doom, stomach discomfort, dizziness etc are signs of anxiety. These can be debilitating. If the anxiety is overwhelming, consult a Psychiatrist at the earliest. With the right medication and counseling, it is likely your symptoms will improve.
Counseling is way better and faster. I absolutely have no issues with homeopathy but it is time consuming according to me. I am an online counselor and you can get in touch with me through Practo. It can be treated with various techniques and lifestyle changes. Happy to help !
I believe psychotherapy works well instead of homeopathy.
For your understanding, it's a fake science. or we can also say it as placebo