Ankle sprain
Hello My ankle was twisted a month ago and doctor asked me to take rest for ten days followed by crepe ...however swelling was not reduced but no pain in walking and pain radiated towards my left lower back .couldn't bend down ...I work as an airhostess so it was very difficult for me to manage hence consulted ortho again as per doctor ligament tore and not healed properly so this pain radiated twords back.and advised for 3 weeks rest with cast ..but aftr cast iam actually getting a pain and please advise if I can walk with the cast

You might have an ATFL ligament injury- needs a clinical examination to confirm. Partial ligament tears heal well with immobilsation in a cast. You have to confirm with your treating doctor, whether  walking can be allowed in your plaster.
Cast is put in your case just for making you rest out properly, otherwise for your professional lifestyle you are likely to have restless feet, always on the go. Take rest, chill out at home. Keep the leg elevated even while sitting or sleeping
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true