Ankle bone area
Ankle got fractured an year back.fractured ankle got plastered. but my dad is unable to walk since then. his nerves on the upper side of feet get swollen whenever he walks for a while. and it pains a lot.

Dr. Hitin Mathur
Orthopedic Surgeon 17 yrs exp Noida

Hi, this is Dr Hitin Mathur from Fortis C Doc Hospital, New delhi. I will have to examine his ankles and get a fresh x ray of the ankle to be able to comment on the management.
Dr. Vineesh Niranjan
Orthopedic Surgeon 11 yrs exp Patna

It is difficult to give advice without seeing XRAY. Consult an orthopaedic surgeon in person for proper advice. Bur swelling can continue for many months. Here continued pain is the concern