Anger and mood swing

My wife getting angry for very small things just like simple kidding or anybody giving him any advice or anyone rejected his suggestions. She always analysing most of comments in negative way. Lack of confidence. Pls suggest what treatment she supposed to take is it medication or any therapy. Any side effects of medic
views-icons 55 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, If these symptoms  are of recent onset, it is probably due to a mood disorder. If has been  his nature, it is a personality problem.  Please consult  a psychiatrist to evaluate. It can be treated with medications and psychotherapy. Side effects depend on the medications prescribed.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?