Mood swings

I am 26 dignosed with depression and suffering continuous from mood swings and which creates problem in my in laws . Plz suggest me.. plus I m also in tensions of not being well and as this mood swings I m unable to work at my.home which creates a problem
views-icons 115 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, who diagnosed that you hv depression. Then r u under any medication. Is there any problem in relationships at home. Ate details any support at home to come if those problems. Do consult a counsellor in your local area for better clarity.
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, if you have been diagnosed with depression then have you been prescribed any medicines? Since how long have you had depression? Mood swings could be due to your condition. Since this has started affecting your personal and professional life you need to get reassessed of your mental state and also take up counseling where you can learn the reasons behind your mood swings and also adapt some coping strategies. Get in touch with a psychologist asap to avoid discomfort at home and work.