ayurveda-icon
About Neem ball
Can Neem ball and turmeric ball consumed with Luke warm honey water every day in the morning in empty stomach is that good for the system? Doctors please advise

Can be taken for 3 to 5 days as its winter, but hot climates avoid it

Any medicine or herbs is not good for health for long time.taking with out know legde is harmful.so consult , discuss with family physician and then take it.all r hot in nature affects ur body.
Dose not mentioned.  Both are rukh (dry) in property. Don't consume without proper consultation
Take consultation from your dr
If you have any inflammatory conditions then it will advisable. Take any type of medicine only after consultation
Consult on practo app.
Why you want to take that Medicines as per your condition
Ball? What is the dose of it you are consuming? I don't think it's good for health.. Turmeric can cause gastric irritation and neem can cause vata prakopa if taken in empty stomach. It will further lead to dryness and shrinking of aap/ water elements in body. You might end up in vomiting, gastritis, constipation, dry scaly wrinkels and many more problems. So you better consult a doctor and get a prescribed immunity booster as per your prakruthi / nature of body and nature of diseases you are usually porne to so that you can life a long, happy, healthy life.
Ayurvedic medicine too can have side effects and lead to many problems never take them without consultation. even immunity boosters need to be customized.
Without proper consultation self medication is harmful After proper analysis only I can suggest you
can contact me for further information
Neem or turmeric, anything you intake has to have a reason. If only it suits your prakruti, If you have any blood or skin related issues If you have any inflammatory condition then only it is advisable to consume these other wise it is of no use to consume any herb without the consultation of your doctor.
Consult ayurveda physician for proper diagnosis and root cause of ailment
Avoid excess oily spicy salty dairy and bakery products in diet
Maintain healthy lifestyle and diet schedule
May the reason why u are consuming. Is that neem powder u are taking or leaves. And quantity which u are consuming. Let me know you are built, your appetite. Depending all these details I can come to conclusions.
for details kindly consult through this platform.