About diet

Recently am starting gym workout bt dont have to much power to do heavy workout so I want to take some protein to build my muscle n increase my strength so plz advice me some protein powder n diet?? 2qu- can I take green tea with honey..am not able to take green tea without honey it's give benefits or not?? 3qu- I am suffering from large intestine ulcer so plz tell me diet abt ulcer n do n don't for stomach ulcer??? Plz help Sir / madam

Hi.... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight and muscle mass....