Gym Workout
Hi, i would like to know that which time will be a best time to go to gym? Morning or evening? As i am continously working in night shift, i feel comfortable to go to gym in evening time, i am planning to reduce my weight and make my body to be fit and shape, so doing work out in evening time will be effective? Please advice.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, it is Gud you have made right decision to go for gym. Selection of time is individual based. Key is going to gym daily at the same time. That is either in the evening or in the morning. Proper diet (high protein), and right amount of quality sleep (atleast 6-7 hrs a day) are also most important.