About belly fat
Hello dr..My lower abdomen fat has increased after misscarriage.It has been one and half months completed, so can you please tell me what should i do except exercise?

Hello , For extensive weight loss & tummy fat reduction, you should follow timely intake of proper quantity of food items in correct and personalized customised manner you can reduce substantial amount of body fat in proper manner. You can come to me online via practo or GOOGLE SEARCH DIETITIAN SOUVIK CHAKRABORTY You you can find me for weight gain, weight loss, PCOD, PCOS, HAIR FALL, DIET FOR OBESITY, diet for slimming or muscle gain, or any clinical diet like Hypertension diet, hyperthyroidism diet, Pre pregnancy diet, post pregnancy diet, dermatological diet, sports diet, Paediatric diet, diet for low blood pressure, kidney disease, kidney stone, irritation urination diet, fatty liver diet, hepatomegaly diet or Hepatitis, gastric irritation, Joint pain , Chronic digestive problems, weakness, pre marriage weight loss, or pre photography transformation, Thank your
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Need more information about u  connect me  through  Practo you will get good result definitely.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Helloooo Only diet can not help in this condition you have to do the exercises also. In diet you can increase consumption of protein bottle gourd or cucumber to see the results
for more information please contact me through practo or visit www.pathyadiet.com
Hello user Sure ,we will help you We have a recovery diet after miscarriage. But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Will discuss over call and plan ur diet and exercise accordingly . Otherwise will not know about ur like dislikes allergies if any, about ur timing etc.
available from 5 am to 9.am