A indian diet please for jaundice
I have bilirubin level of 2.4 and I don't have any problems or symptoms like abdominal pain and vomiting.......only my eyes were slightly yellow......but now it's normal.........I only thing that is tempting me is that I m totally normal to look and I must follow diet.........can u please suggest me a good indian deit

Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
You should have boiled or least oil preparation fr easy digestion . Green vegetables like Ghiya tori etc coconut water helps a lot . Home made light food is fine avoid outside junk food