Sakra Hospital, Marathahalli, Bangalore
Sakra world hospital is the first health care that merged with the best of Indian and Japanese health care technologies. Sakra hospital at Marathahalli in Bangalore was established in Feb 2014 and is NABH accredited. It is a multispeciality hospital that consists of 350 beds with state of the art technology. This hospital is a center of excellence in cardiac sciences, neurosciences, renal sciences, and women & child care. This facility has well trained & experienced specialists in all the medical departments and the Japanese trained nursing team. They are constantly trained on the latest approaches in medical excellence to deliver the best medical practices around the world.
- 24 hr emergency theatres & intensive clinical care
- Ambulance services - mobile ICU & first responder bike
- Integrated rehabilitation center
- Comprehensive imaging system - CT & MRI, 2 digital Xrays, 3 ultrasound machines
- Medico social workers
- Trauma centers
- Preventive health check-ups
- Speech & hearing
- Lab services with blood bank
- Vaccination programs
- Daycare services
- Critical care with NICU
- International patient services
Centre of Excellence:
- Cardiac sciences
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Digestive and HPB sciences
- Renal sciences
- Rehabilitation sciences
- Pediatrics and pediatric super-speciality
- Spine surgery
- Radiology and Imaging
- Internal medicine
- Medical gastroenterology
- Head & Neck surgery
- Cancer and blood disorders
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Respiratory medicine
- Endocrinology, diabetes, thyroid, and osteoporosis
- Obesity surgery
- Critical care medicine
- Interventional radiology
- Interventional pain medicine
- Blood transfusion
- Breast surgery
- Aesthetic surgery
- Lab medicine
- Sakra home health care
- Regardless of race, religion, origin, nationality, disability, or source of the payment; patients have the right to be treated with respect.
- Patients have the right to clarify his/her concerns before signing the consent form.
- They have the right to know about the information regarding their medical condition.
- Patients have the right to choose a physician.
- They have the right to change the physician for the second opinion.
- They can accept or reject any of the treatment procedures and drugs.
- Patients have the right to ask for confidentiality about his/her treatments and medical consultations.
- Patients have the right to make suggestions and can raise a complaint in case of any issues.
- They have the right to know the information and explanation about the cost of their treatment despite the source of the payment.
- Patients have to be punctual for the appointments given.
- They should provide accurate and complete information about their medical history, medications, and allergies.
- Patients should respect the hospital staff and other patients.
- Patients should clarify their doubts regarding treatment plans and read the instructions before signing the consent form.
- Patients should pay the bills promptly without any delay.
- They should follow the rules and regulations of the hospital.
- Patients can provide feedback or raise a complaint to the manager for immediate action.
Location Selector in Bangalore:
- Sakra Hospital, Marathahalli, Bangalore
- Emergency services are open 24 hours
- OPD timings:
- All specialties: 8 am - 5.30 pm (mon-sat)
- Dentistry, internal medicine, shoulder clinic & emergency services: 9 am - 1 pm (Sundays only)
- Gynecology, internal medicine, pulmonology, ENT, dermatology, & emergency services: 5.30 pm - 7.30 pm (mon-sat)
- IPD timings:
- Wards: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- ICU: 11 am to 12 noon
- 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm