Consulted Dr. Divya Ganesh Nallur (Psychiatrist) for Depression Treatment
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessTreatment satisfaction
I had taken father on 27.07.2020 for the following issues:
1. He had undergone ankle surgery during May 2020 as he met with road accident. Auto hit his bike.
2. After accident and also after surgery till 27.07.2020 he had slept whole night except 2 hours.
3. He was not trusting his family.
4. He was under depression that due to accident he cannot handle his profession.
5. He had lost his current memory and sometimes he would forget that he has undergone surgery.
6. He was not cooperating for the intake of medicines.
7. In the night he was always arguing and scolding the family members that they have taken him to some other house and always steps out the house wandering for his house.
8. He is very intelligent and would talk to people other than family members and in between the conversation with them sudden irrelevant questions/queries were raised by him.
9. Even though the family was following his instructions, he was not satisfied.
On 28.07.2020 he expressed that earlier why the doctors have not given this medicine as he is getting good sleep and feeling healthy. This has happened by the treatment given by Ms Divya Ganesh