Consulted Dr. Sabnis Manish (Neurosurgeon)
Note: This doctor is no longer practicing at
I recommend the doctor
I am writing this review as I was in a very bad situation for last few months, both physically and mentally. I was not able to find the right doctor, but finally met Dr. Manish Sabnis.
This review could help my fellow lower back pain victims.
After meeting Dr. Manish Sabnis, I am feeling better and more confident.
Physical - I am having frequent lower back pain due to Degenerative Disc disease.
Mental - As I visited a number of doctors, famous spine specialists and was still not sure about the actual disease I am suffering with and the correct cure for it (as most of them suggest surgery). I was not sure will it ever get cured or get worse or will I get ended up in wheel chair in my 60s. I was depressed.
After consulting with few Orthopedists, Spine surgeons and not satisfied with the end results and treatment suggested, my elder brother (Works with Pharmaceutical Industry) suggest me to consult a Neurosurgeon and referred Dr. Manish Sabnis.
Why I am referring Dr. Manish:-
-Truly, he is a great person. He listened carefully and checked my problem thoroughly, with a smile on his face (which was motivating).
- Answered all my queries so nicely and without getting irritated as I had a long list of questions ;).
- Explained me the actual reason for the pain so easily that I could practically visualize the functioning of vertebra.
- He boosted the confidence in me again, and encouraged me to fight the disease with exercises alone.
- Assured me that the problem is not that big and I could do normal activities of life by strengthening the abdominal muscles. This really helped to come out of depression.
- Suggested no need of surgery (though he's a Surgeon ;)) and with proper reason why not required (as my mind for set to go for a surgery).
- I had a list of couple of more doctors I planned to visit next, but thanks to Dr. Manish I do not need further consultation.
- I resumed my job and now in a better situation than that I was in last month.
- And finally, he shared his email ID for further queries and responded to my email in just few mins with proper details.
Fell free to contact me on 8149824015 if anyone needs more information. Cheers!!
Dr. Sabnis Manish replied
Dear Mayank. I am really late in thanking you. My apology for that. Stay happy and healthy.