Appointment Experience Score
This score is determined by wait time, appointment cancellations, appointment no-shows and clinic ratings.
Dr. Sheba Singh - Psychologist

Dr. Sheba Singh

PhD - Psychology , Masters in Psychology

Clinical Psychologist , 13 Years Experience

100% (13 votes)
Dr. Sheba Singh is a Psychologist in Powai, Mumbai and has an experience of 13 years in this field. She specialises in Anxiety, Depression and Parenting. Dr. Sh more..

Excessive anger and rage and outbursts

My sister is having excessive anger issues and rage and she gets violent for small issues. this makes their family life very difficult and they have a child who is having to cop up with all these. this is going on from years and it only increases. she has no patience, getting angry to almost everyone for almost all reasons, and she even leaves house without telling anyone after fights. fights with her husband are too violent and she verbally abuses him and sometmes even physicially. please help on this as to how we can get help for her.

15 Views h

Dr. Sheba Singh answered

Consulting a Psychologist will be of great help. Visit one at the earliest.

Anxiety getting worse

I've had anxiety since I started high school (7 years ago). It's been getting worse over the last 2 years (not that I'm out of school). I seen a doctor about it, but he said "you're just shy, you will never be outgoing so don't try to change yourself". How I feel isn't just "shyness". I have panic attacks, I constantly feel nervous, sick, exhausted and shaky, my body goes numb and I have diarrhoea when I leave my house. I can't sleep at night because my brain goes a mile a minute, my mouth and nails are constantly sore and bleeding because I chew the crap out of them without realizing. I can't do normal things like answer the phone/door, order food, eat in front of people, I can't be home alone without being terrified, I check things a million times (doors locked, oven/stove is off), and have recently been just feeling really sad and depressed. I'm terrified to see another doctor, I don't want to be told that i'm just shy or overreacting again. What do I do?

14 Views h

Dr. Sheba Singh answered

See a Psychologist. You have symptoms of anxiety. Don't worry it can be treated. Seek help before i ... View Answer

Sir I am suffering from anxiety disoder

Sir I am suffering anxiety disorder from long time , and due to this I faces digestive problems as well like gas problem . I feels my heart is palpitating throughout the day and it's increases when i go for sleep some time i feels shortness of breath and facing problem during when I am walking .

36 Views h

Dr. Sheba Singh answered

Visit both - a Psychologist and a Psychaitrist.Anxiety difficulties/disorder are treated very well w ... View Answer

I think I'm having depression

This is Anushka Gupta, a student, 17 years old. I've been feeling directionless and suicidal since a few months. I fear meeting new people. Anger and frustration has increased.

18 Views h

Dr. Sheba Singh answered

Anushka pls visit a Psychologist n talk to her/him elaborately. For the time being relax and start ... View Answer

Having  love problem

M having a relation from last 5 years and now she is going abroad for always and I remain sentimental due to this. I can't marry her but I want to enjoy rest of days with her happily. She also wants same but not much. Due to all this I can't sleep and remain disturbed whole time and have fear of losing her in heart whole time. How can I overcome all this and than stay happy and enjoy with her. M feeling kind of dipreseed badly. Plz help me. What I do

33 Views h

Dr. Sheba Singh answered

You seem to be under control and in reality. Talk to a Psychologist. You will feel still better.

Son's mental health issues

My son aged 25 was working in call centre and resigned in December saying he would change to another.He lived separately and disappeared for a month after resigning.When we found him he was in a shabby state.He hardly talks but understands everything.His eating habits are normal but at times he starts touching his own feet or ours and this he dies several times a day.He often stares at the roof .He sits in front of home temple several times a day. Above all he hardly speaks four five words in a day.

38 Views h

Dr. Sheba Singh answered

Consult a Psychaitrist at the earliest. Your son needs medication.

Depression since a month for some issues

Im in too much depression from 1 month for some issues which can not be solved....I'm too much frustrated nowadays that I'm nt even getting what I'm doing nd nothing related to my life is just pissing me off that I feel to run away or I just feel to do smthng with new itself

34 Views h

Dr. Sheba Singh answered

You need to see a Psychologist for evaluation. He/she will decide on the course of therapy. Meanwhil ... View Answer


Feeling a lot depressed lately. No suicidal thoughts, though. Feel like a loser. All.the.time. I feel unwanted by everyone. Could be true, could not be true. Whatever.

26 Views h

Dr. Sheba Singh answered

Visit a Psychologist for detailed evaluation and psychotherapy. Need for medicine would depend on th ... View Answer

Anxiety and depression

My friend says he does not know wat is happening around him and avoids talking with anybody. Sleeps always... and says someone is pulling his head strongly... opens his mouth wide. He is depressed always amd has palpitations often. Sometimes he says he is unfit for this society. He thinks suspicious. Currently he is under medication suggested by a psychiatrist. What could be wrong.
Pl help.

19 Views h

Dr. Sheba Singh answered

Your friend needs a Psychaitrist. Tell him to take the prescribed medicines religiously.

Depressed. Feel suicidal all the time.

I want help. I feel suicidal all the time. I cannot clear pmt exam and has joined some college for bsc. I'm not getting any interest in the course and nothing is turning in my favour. Please help me. This is getting in my nerves. I cannot think of anything else than my worthlessness. I feel like a failure. I cannot sleep at night. I want to be happy again. Please help me.

24 Views h

Dr. Sheba Singh answered

Visit a Psychaitrist immediately. It's important. See a Psychologist for therapy after that. Start ... View Answer


, Mumbai

Nahar Medical Centre

Off Saki Vihar Road, Nahar Amrit Shakti, Chandivali Farm Road, Landmark : Near D-Mart, Mumbai

Nahar Medical Centre - Image 1 Nahar Medical Centre - Image 2 Nahar Medical Centre - Image 3 Nahar Medical Centre - Image 4 Nahar Medical Centre - Image 5 Nahar Medical Centre - Image 6


10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
4:00 PM - 9:00 PM

INR 700

This fee is indicative and might vary.

NOTE: Fees is payable at clinic.There are NO charges for booking an appointment.

This fee is indicative and might vary.

NOTE: Fees is payable at clinic. There are NO charges for booking an appointment.


Clinical Psychologist


PhD - Psychology - Punjab University, 1999

Masters in Psychology - Punjab University, 1994


1996 - 2002 Assistant Professor and Psychologist at Punjabi University and DAV College
2003 - 2012 Psychologist at Freelance
2012 - 2016 Assistant Professor and Psychologist at LJNJ College

Awards and Recognitions View all (4) View less

State Scholarship - 1989

National Scholarship - 1992

University Scholarship - 1992

Gold Medal - 1994


94-ez-85 Punjab Medical Council, 2000

Verification Pending


This Therapist is ABS Enabled
Please select a time slot
What's wrong? Select atleast one of the fields
Enter correct email address
* All fields are mandatory