Appointment Experience Score
This score is determined by wait time, appointment cancellations, appointment no-shows and clinic ratings.
Please Enter your name
Contact Number
Please enter valid mobile number
Dr. Rajeev Dubey - Homoeopath

Dr. Rajeev Dubey



Homoeopath , 6 Years Experience

Medical Registration Verified
Dr. Rajeev Dubey is a Homoeopath and General Physician in Bhayandar East, Mumbai and has an experience of 6 years in these fields. Dr. Rajeev Dubey practices at more..
Growing up has become a shame and painful act for me right from pain in menstrual periods to my personality my hands wrist are thin but my thighs are of fat lady and breasts they are main source of my depression its saggy n are n of large size i have to go thru lot of embarrassment in public bcoz of that and also back pain . my weight is 51kg n height 5'2 my whole body is lean but waistline is fat . I hate it please suggest me something n m suffering from insomnia too. I cant work a single day thinking of all this things

110 Views h

Dr. Rajeev Dubey answered

Currently u are taking any medication for pcod if yes then which medicine are u taking right now .pl ... View Answer

I have chest pain from 4 year in right side which spread over in right arm and right side of head in normal way.But the symptoms of chest pain of my body is same as lung cancer.Now what should i do.Please Sir help me to find out reason.

67 Views h

Dr. Rajeev Dubey answered

It would be bttr once u will consult ur doctor

My 11 year old son got hurt on his testicles this evening. ..he got hit by some boy nd is complaining pain and heaviness on testicles..he had already undergone hernia 2 years back..i m worried..what can be done for pain.

44 Views h

Dr. Rajeev Dubey answered

Kindly consult to an surgeon

She is getting sudden pain in cjest and stomach every night since the last 4-5 nights. Please suggest.

37 Views h

Dr. Rajeev Dubey answered

Consult ur doctor immediately for chest pain

Feeling dizziness and weak when hungry. More so if I am late by an hour also for lunch I am feeling very weak dizziness and shivering . I am not diabetic. I walk 40 mnts every day. I also want to know if there is any link between my other problems these days like fingers pain ,thyroid , straining eyes and smelly gases

41 Views h

Dr. Rajeev Dubey answered

Consult ur family physicians

My wife is suffering from corn in both feet ,it very painful. i want to know can it be treated & any specialist in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai

43 Views h

Dr. Rajeev Dubey answered

Yes it can be treated and easily removed

Extreme and painful condition in joints . my mom not able to walk properly she has problem while sitting and standup . she is facing sciatica pain sometimes she has crackling sound in joints and less lubricant in joints. She has back pain, shoulder pain, and extreme knee pain.she take ayurvedic as well as allopathic

70 Views h

Dr. Rajeev Dubey answered

It's bttr that once u had a time so u must visit at my clinic for consultation

Hi, I want to consult about my Grandfather's ailment,five years ago he survived paralytic attack,after diagnosis it was found..the attack was due to blockage of an artery around the right side of his neck. Now around fifteen days ago some other health ailment popped up!! It all started with he's been feeling giddy..After some test been done thyroid(high TSA)was detected which however was normalised after some medical dose with he continuously feeling giddy all the time. Now he's feeling nauseas...with weakness playing its part all the appetite for food,severely upset stomach. I just wanted to know..what exactly the problem is? No doctor is able to pinpoint the exact cause of his medical condition. I'll be highly obliged if any doctor could help us. Thank you!!!

99 Views h

Dr. Rajeev Dubey answered

Plz if possible once u just visit at our clinic definitely will try our best to evaluate the problem ... View Answer

Excess of harmonal imbalance lead me to a weak body and a hair loss so please suggest me the proper diet to balance my hormone

60 Views h

Dr. Rajeev Dubey answered

Once u should visit our clinic for proper consultation

I am suffering from severe cough for the past 1-2 months. I feel pain on the right side of my chest while coughing. Which doctor should I refer to?

139 Views h

Dr. Rajeev Dubey answered

U should show to some chest physician and do sputum for afb culture and chest xray and cb

Bhayandar East

, Mumbai

Kavita Clinic

Sonam Darshan Building, J Wing, Shop no 5, Golden Nest, Phase 10, Nr. Mahalaxmi Sweets, Mumbai


10:30 AM - 2:00 PM
6:00 PM - 10:30 PM

INR 300

This fee is indicative and might vary.

NOTE: Fees is payable at clinic.There are NO charges for booking an appointment.

This fee is indicative and might vary.

NOTE: Fees is payable at clinic. There are NO charges for booking an appointment.


Rheumatic Disorders
All General Illness
Synthetics Treatments


View all(2) View less


General Physician

We don't have matching qualification for General Physician in this profile.


BHMS - PD Jain Homeopathy College and Research Center, 2010

Practo verification pending. Please upload degree proof by clicking on "i" icon. Ignore if already done.


2011 - Present Owner at Kavita Clinic


Bhayandar Medical Association

Mira Road Medical Association


53537 Maharashtra Council of Homoeopathy, 2011
Get the free Practo App
Sent Successfully


This Doctor is ABS Enabled
Please select a time slot
What's wrong? Select atleast one of the fields
Enter correct email address
* All fields are mandatory