Yoga Or Gym
I'm planning to reduce my weight. I wanna know that what is more effective Yoga or Gym ? Suggest plz

Ms. Swati Kapoor
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Will suggest you to go for yoga initially just to prepare your body for flexibility, toning as well as maintaining weight. Once you get into a habit of doing exercises. You can go for gym and be cautious in dealing with equipments. Some people just aggressively do gyming without  understanding the requirements of body and  end up with numerous health problems. So my suggestion to you  is start with yoga and feel the goodness of exercises.