Reduce weight
My weight is 85kg height is 5'4".i want to reduce 10 kg..plz consult a diet plan to do the same..i have to reduce asap for a function

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need 30 KGS weight loss.I can help with 4-5 KGS each month. It should be customize diet general diet wont help you
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

You need to balance your eating habits and exercise. Exercise should be 1/2 an hour in a day. Drink fluids like cococnut water, lemonade, chaach. Avoid carbs in dinner.
Dr. Sakina Patrawala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi dear, I can understand your concern. My suggestion for you would be-do not always judge your progress by the amount of weight you lose,you must also note inch loss,do you feel lighter and energetic, do you indulge in certain activities that you were unable to do earlier,etc. You need a balanced diet and exercise schedule according to your metabolism. You can visit us at our clinic and we would be guiding you peesonally.