Yellow teeth is the probl

I want my teeth white and for that i can't smile freely what want to do,, give me solution,, i brush my teeth for 2 times daily.. now what can i do more than that?

Doctor Answers (9) on Yellow teeth is the probl

Hello ,
Thanks for your query first.

Some basic ways of whitening teeth are as follows...
1. Brush After Drinking or Eating.
2. Use Hydrogen Peroxide: use half water and half hydrogen peroxide, swish around in your mouth for about one minute, and then rinse. 
3. Use lemon and orange peel.
4. Use of organic & Healthy Foods.
5. Coconut Oil Pulling: this is tried and tested. Many of my patients are praising the results of oil pulling.

If all of above have been tried out or didn't work out then you are recommended to go your nearest dentist and get done with scaling / polishing or whatever dentist prescribes you.

Let me know if I can help you in any possible way.

HAVE A GREAT AND HEALTHY LIFE AHEAD  :)

Regards,
Dr.  Shalini Tolani
(Treated 1200+ Smiles and Journey continues... 😀 )

Hello, U have to visit the dentist once in 6 months.. for a white teeth u can suggest them to give u home bleach kit ... they will fabricate a spacer tray for u by taking impressions...
Hi, Really appreciate you are brushing twice daily but get teeth cleaning done by your dentist which should ideally be done six monthly to yearly followed by tooth whitening which will give you good results.
Dr. Shelly Gupta Delhi | Dental Surgeon
Hello Maam,first you should go for ultrasonic scaling n polishing. By this procedure extrinsic stains will remove n you feel better
In office bleaching
brush your teeth twice daily, use mouthwash n dental floss to clean interproximal areas
Hi..go for whitening or for permanent solution done by ceramic laminates or crowns

Regards

Dr. Puja Bansal Pune | Dentist
hello, yellow teeth could be due to deposits on teeth. visit a dentist and get a good scaling(cleaning) and polishing done. brush twice a day, maintain proper brushing technique, floss regularly and rinse after every meal.
Hello, Mam you need to get your professional cleaning done by a dentist.If the stains are still persistent then you can opt for In-office bleaching procedures. Regards Dr Sumanmakam
When soft food material stuck in between your teeth and doesn't come out while brushing it becomes hard later which is called calculus. This cannot be cleaned by a brush.
you need to consult a dentist for cleaning or scaling of your teeth which will clear the calculus.
brush twice daily but not vigorously
There might be a deposit of calculous/tartar (a layer of hard yellowish deposit) over your tooth along with stains. Irrespective of how many times u brush u won't be able to get rid of the calculous & stains. These in addition to imparting yellowish look to the teeth there by compromising on aesthetics, would also lead to halitosis(bad breath), & gum bleeding because these harbour many bacterias.
Only solution to it is getting it removed/cleaned by a dentist. There after u could maintain it by brushing twice daily.
If u r still unhappy with the colour of your teeth after scaling(tooth cleaning) you can also get dental bleaching done for a brighter teeth.
Get your treatment done by a professional dentist only, and you can use Xtar tooth paste post treatment for maintaince of your teeth as it inhibits the accumulation of tartar/calculous