Yellow teeth
I havr yellow teeth.  I tried many tooth pastes and other things. I think it is becausr of smoking. Please suggest

Dr. Anamika Gupta
Implantologist 14 yrs exp Pune

There could be quite a few reasons for yellow teeth.. 1 . Firstly, if lots of deposits are there that is plaque. You could get rid of it by getting a cleaning done every 6 months. 2 . Smoking can also be a reason, but very unlikely.Smoking causes primarily stains, again cleaning is needed. 3.Lastly ,  natural colour of your teeth is towards yellow. If it is so you can get a bleaching done.      To conclude cleaning and bleaching are the treatment of choice.