Yellow teeth
I brush thrice everyday but still I have yellow teeth. I even brush after consuming food. What could be the reason for this. How can I overcome this problem. Are there any treatment that I can take to get rid of this problem permanently

Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
gargle with sesame oil.brush with dashan sanskar churna.which is best for gum,yellow teeth
Sometimes the teeth is inherently yellow. And sometimes it may be because of calculus deposition.I would advice you to visit a doctor to diagnose the exact problem post which you can decide over the treatment