Yellow teeth

Hi. I have yellow tint teeth. I brush once per day .i went for teeth cleaning 2yrs back. And also been advised not to have teeth cleaning frequently as it can potentially remove enamel .Can u please advice me why do my teeth turn yellowish over an year's time and what should i do immediately and in future to have white teeth like everyone else. Thank u so much in advance.

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

Enamel wear with cleaning procedure is very negligible and can be ignored. I dont think u have any type of disease that turns ur teeth into yellowish color. They r just naturally that way. In ur case u can opt for bleaching to improve ur teeth color
Dr. K. Arjun
Dentist 19 yrs exp Hyderabad

Actually not everyone has the same color of teeth that is pearly white .The teeth might be of different colours and hues even more so the colour varies from the gum margin area to the edge of the tooth that we call incisal edge that is more translucent .There can be various causes of stains on teeth that range from the diet to bacteria and improperly brushing teeth .Scaling if done properly does not cause loss of enamel of tooth. Visit your dentist and get the necessary treatment done.
Dr. Mohammad Imran Khan
Dentist 9 yrs exp Lucknow
Hi good that u provided ur pics..lookin at them i suugest that there is not much problem lil of stains are visible and if u r concerned about the color of ur teeth then i suggest its alright every individual has his own tooth color and there is no need to change it..for stains u can go for professional cleaning of ur teeth ..best of luck