Xray Lumbar Spine
I am having back pain for couple of months. Can't sit for longer. Is this xray normal? Please let me know

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any.  -Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.- back & lower limbs. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my you tube channel Dr NC Gupta 'Yoga Simplified' &  'me and my yoga'  IT IS FREE. --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.   Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho) DMC 3624
X-ray shows little problem please consult
hi... your L3-L4 disc space seems to be reduced... you might have some degree of prolapsed disc...you need back-strengthening exercise & physiotherapy for now & observe for results
MRI LS SPINE
Avoid bending forwards & lifting heavy weights
Xray normal but it doesn't mean there is not any problem
Yes..
It's Muscle Spasm
Start tablet Any kind of Muscle Relaxant Physiotherapy IFT Plus Core Strengthen Exercise
Use Proper Sitting Chair with Back Support Consult with me for more details on practo