Spine pain
Feels like a needle pricks the joints of the lumbar region of the spine when I sit, since the last few days. This hasn't occurred before. What should I do to get it back to normal?

Hello there. It needs to be examined. Consult a orthopedician ASAP for this. Could be something with the disc and disc space. The nerve roots emerging may be getting compressed. Also could be a micronutrient deficiency. Regards
Dr. Harisha N L

Its need to be examined and evaluated by orthopedic surgeon as many conditions can cause your symptoms... They may be disc prolapse causing radiculopathy,spondylitis, muscular pain...you may require investigations like X-ray,MRI etc..Consult orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.