Worried and procrastinate
I feel low, can't focus, concentrate, I have become lazy and postpone a lot. When there is time I postpone by 2 days, during deadline by minutes. In the end I do nothing. Plan to do it, but I am hardly successful, when I do, thought gun starts soon. Even if I force, i feel heavy, restless, distracted, thoughtful.

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi, Since how long have been facing lack of motivation and concentration? You can do certain exercises like meditation, play energetic sport like tennis, football or even go to swim or run. These kind of physical activities help you to get out of lethargic behavior. You can also try listening to some music (not Bollywood item numbers) like trance or instrumental which can also help you feel energetic or motivated to get some work done. Set small goals for yourself to begin with which can be done in a few hours or in a day and then go for bigger goals. These are just general guidelines. If these do not help you then please seek counseling.