Worried about my marriage
I don't like having people around me.. Especially my in-laws.. I like to live alone.. Is this some kind of disorder? My husband keep pointing out that no one wants to live with you.. Wat should I do.. How can I get myself to live with someone..
68 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
I think you need to consult a psychologist and get your personality assessed. Maybe you are having some internal conflicts with people since childhood or with in laws. A psychologist may help you better to unravelling the conflict.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.