Don't know my problem
I m confused ,I don't know what to do ,not able to judge myself , confused at what will I do at my future , sometimes I feel lonely  , i fear  my future I fear world that if didn't do anything in life ......then what .. , I want to study but I don't but I want to....

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
You seem to be having significant stress related issues and there might also be an ongoing depressive episode. Good news is that with professional help you can soon overcome all this. Don't hesitate to meet a psychiatrist who will help you with medication and psychotherapy.