Worms in stomach
I have doubt that I may have worms in my stomach.. I noticed that I eat a lot but still feel hungry, I feel tired and loss of energy... I noticed a saliva coming from my mouth in night... I think all these symptoms are of worms.. How to confirm?? And what are the treatment..

Cause for Worms is usually un or undercooked or not clean food. Coming to your symptoms all are fitting into a prediabetic state. After all, you might be doing more workouts when your body may demand more.
Basic Pre diabetes workup:Get a Fasting and post lunch sugars and Hba1c which gives a overall blood sugar range of last 3 months. Stool routine examination to rule out worms doubt to see for ova and cysts.
Eat healthy food . Drink 3 litres of water per day... Eat at gaps of 3_4 hours, small frequent foods. Avoid junks. Preferably eat well cooked food. Raw veges, salads, fruits needs to be washed adequately before eating.