Wisdom tooth

Due to wisdom tooth, I am having problem in chewing and also sometimes it pains. Also, a tic-tac sound comes from my jaw when i wide open my mouth. I am currently wearing night splint, after which that tic-tac sound doesnt come. So, i think the problem is due to the wisdom tooth. I want to know how much will it cost to remove the same? I have attached opg xray.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..its not due to wisdom tooth. It is a TMJ disorder. You need teeth alignment procedure by braces. This problem happens due to wrong teeth alignment. Visit us to know more. If ignored can lead to surgery. Regards
Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello, Mam,you definetely need to get your impacted wisdom teeth removed before they damage your adjacent healthy teeth.The clicking sound could be due to the TMJ problem which will need further investigations.Do continue to wear your nightguard if it is giving you relief.Cost could be around 5000/--6000/- Regards,Dr Suman Makam,Dental Arts,Jayanagar,Bangalore
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Based on your OPG, it would be recommended that you get all the impacted wisdom teeth extracted in sequence..... tmj problems can be further re-evaluated after that..... you can continue wearing your night guard till that time.... Regards....
Dr. Sahil Gagnani
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 12 yrs exp Ahmedabad

I think you must be having clicking sound and pain on left side as I can see some joint changes in xray. The pain if near the ear is due to the underlying disc problem in the jaw joint. If the pain is near angle of jaw radiating upto forehead then it's due to third molar. Moreover if u touch near the area of last molar it would be painful if due to tooth. Ideal treatment plan in your case would be removal of third molars and joint lavage called as arthrocentesis.  Hope this solves your doubt. Consult a maxillofacial surgeon.
Dr. Rakesh Kolar
Orthodontist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

The sound is probably due to a problem in your tmj. Google it. Impacted tooth are removed by oral surgeons. Consult your dentist and ask to see an oral surgeon.
The jaw joint clicking is due to the change in occlusion which could be because of the wisdom teeth pushing the rest of the teeth forward. Get the wisdom tooth on the right side lower removed first .
Dr. Vinay Kumar Shetty
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 13 yrs exp Pune
Nearly 4000
Dr. Vaibhav Nepalia
Dentist 7 yrs exp Jaipur
As per the opg, you need to get your wisdom tooth removed. Sometimes, due to mild/moderate pain during wisdom tooth eruption, patients tend to close jaws in a manner to avoid any contact over the painful area. This causes imbalance in the TM joint resulting in clicking. Hopefully, the clicking and pain will be relieved in a few days after extraction. If not, you may need to undergo further treatment for the same. Dr. Vaibhav Nepalia (Consultant Orthodontist)
Dr. Yatharth Bhatia
Dentist 12 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi If your problem of TMJ sound is getting solved with the splint , then you should probably continue it . Third molar extraction are very rarely related to TMJ clicking . Still seeing your x Ray you are better off getting them removed Regards
Dr. Pranesh
Dentist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Depending upon the clinical findings, we may have to extract the 3rd molars. And treat your TM Joint  Problem. Regards
Dr. Rahul Prakash
Dentist 11 yrs exp Ranchi
Get it removed as fast as possible, changes for the procedure is somewhere between 6000? to 10000 ( this is just an approximation ), change may vary according to clinical examination.
Hi wisdom tooth will be removed by an oral surgeon.Consult ur dentist for further evaluation.