Wisdom teeth
My doctor told me to cbct scan for wisdom teeth...and told me if he removed the wisdom teeth then some blood test have to do..i want to know which blood test required?

Go for opg xray, Tooth seems to be impacted go for extraction

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello dear Please be calm These are normal tests dear like bt,ct,hb,tlc and dlc.they are done to see the immune status and anticoagulation therapy.however for any confusions you can consult me Thanks
Your wisdom tooth looks like impacted (stuck in bone). It has to be removed by opening the gums and removing some bone. Hence sometimes it might need routine blood investigations like CBC (Complete Blood Count), BT & CT (Bleeding time & Clotting time). In case you have any other medical issues,  you need to get specific investigations related to those issues. Usually an xray by name OPG is enough before removal of wisdom tooth.  However,  if any specific reason is there the dentist can advice CBCT scan too.
best is to ask your dentist for the investigations needed for your purpose.
None
Mostly he might be asking for routine blood test if you don't have any other medical history.If you have any medical history you need to go for that particular test.