Wisdom teeth extraction
I had 3wisdom teeth with them I don't have any problem but the problem is because of them my teeth are moving forward so dentist suggested me to remove all of them so they are removed . Before extraction my face looks round but after extraction i could find a lot of change in my face. It looks like skinny and unhealthy. Mainly at forehead and my face became like shapeless I Don't like this at all. Does really wisdom teeth extraction change my face if it is dentist should tell me or any other problems?? please help me out of this problem I am worrying about my stupid decision

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I have not come across any case where wisdom tooth was extracted and there were problems near the forehead. If you are losing fat, then also there can happen some changes with the appearances. I wouldn't attribute this to your tooth extraction without examining you. I would suggest you consult a dermatologist in person and get yourself checked out and let him decide what has caused this. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.