Wieght loss

I weigh 100kg and height is 6'1 ,can you suggest me a diet and excercises to do so that i can reduce my tummy

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce18 kgs that too fat.exercise play only 20% and diet 80% I can help to reduce 4-5 KGS in month.
Harisha N L

First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too much suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.