Wieght loss.

I'm doing regularly exercise and jogging in early morning. But I want to know the perfect diet chart for quickly weight loss. Thanks.

Doctor Answers (2) on Wieght loss.

Ms. Nisha Singh Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi, hope you are well. There is no quick way to weight loss. It requires a constant and continuous effort. With regular exercise you need to take care of what you eat. Eat small, frequent meals. Breakfast is important and make dinner your lightest meal. Have at least 3 fruits everyday. Include soups and salads in your diet. Avoid deep fried and junk foods. For a more personalized diet you can ping for an appointment.
Mrs. Divya Gandhi Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi , You are doing a good thing that you have been doing exercise in the morning , however, a right meal planning will help you lose weight . In which , every thing will be planned from breakfast till dinner. So, please write me if you need help on the same. Regards, Dt. Divya Gandhi