I want use suppliments for wieght loss
Sir i want loose my wieght. i want use suppliments. What is the best suppliments for wieght loss . Carni-q 500mg or levo cariatine 500mg

Hi, Don't go for supplements. Instead try this, Avoid eating junk, processed, oily food and sweets completely. Drink at least 3 litres of water daily. Have a protein rich breakfast every morning. Have your dinner early and keep it light. Eat less rice, potatoes and other carbs. Exercise at least 5 times a week and 30 to 40 minutes each time You can contact me for a detailed and customized diet plan Regards

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+196
Chat with a dietician
What's your height and weight? Take high fibre diet n low fat n carbohydrates diet plan and do exercises. Stop eating outside foods and packets foods junkfoods, fatty food's processed foods. Contact me through practo direct consultation
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet along with supplements. Ask me directly .