White layer on leg finger
Hi. I am attaching pic. May I know what exactly is that. It's painless. But can see them on my both foot toe finger. Please help me out.

Looks like a callosity which has got infected.

Consult now
Connect please
It could be due pressure of tight shoes or due some reaction chemical . Any which way consultation with a dermatologist is advisable .
Change to a comfortable shoes
Consultation with a dermatologist
According to your query and sign and  know about the disease and cause and it's best Treatment as you have mentioned as above . Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history. Please follow any medicine or advise after consultation only from a good doctor. Please follow good life style as • take plenty of fluid and • take less spicy and fatty foods • take home made food only and do exercise regularly with yoga and meditation  and please keep positive  attitude to fight any disease and any problem of your life
If it is not causing any pain than leave it.
Need few more details Kindly consult
It seems like pressure sore
wear comfortable footwear and foot hygine
no worries
Looks like friction blister...try to change new shoes or chappals , apply emollient over it
Don't worry Do connect and consult Will help you
No any symptoms?? Then normal Kindly consult for further management and treatment
If you require assistance or have any health concerns, feel free to reach out for a consultation. Your well-being is my priority, and i'm here to support you on your health journey.