What is it?

I have been having right side pelvic pain, lower back pain and sometimes leg and right groin pain since a month. I also have constant feeling of stomach fullness and now a days have frequent sensation to urinate. Gone through no. of tests related to blood, urine, liver, USG, kub X ray, CT scan. But no abnormality is being found by doctor. My latest esr test showed a bit rise. Have been taking medication since a month. But no relief. Can it be any form of UTI which is being not diagnosed? Or what else can it be?

Doctor Answers (2) on What is it?

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily. Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front.
Dr. Madhusudhan.H.R Mysore | Orthopedic Surgeon
As you have mentioned in diagnosed condition this could be manifestations of IBS itself most tests are normal to diagnose have to undergo colonoscopy and biopsy .

There is a condition called gluten sensitive non celiac enteropathy grossly undiagnosed only way to find it out is to stop eating all wheat and wheat based products completely for a month see how you feel and reintroduce wheat see what happens