What age does the height growth stop?
Hello doctor, I'm a 17 year old kid (very much concerned with height) I'm just 5.3 and am kind of short as compared to my age boys. My dad is 5.6 and my mom's is roughly 5.1- 5.2.. does this mean that my genetic height is limited as my my parents or will my height grow even more?

Hi.. You can't actually determine how tall will you grow as it depends on genetic factor and good nutrition.. Boys actually grow till 21 yrs.. however the rate of growth will get slower as they approach close to this age.. So don't worry you have chance of including few more inches in your height.. choose a healthy lifestyle.. good food and exercises.. Hope this is helpful for you.. Revert back in case you need any further clarification..

Height age weight chart Weight according to age and height